Customer Enhancement Coordinator and Assistant to the Executive Director
Choristers Guild is seeking a full-time customer enhancement coordinator and assistant to the executive director. Position is first ring responder to our members and music customers. Other duties include copyrights and permissions administration, event registration, scholarship administration, and occasional exhibit booth management.
Requirements: Degree in communications, music, or business desired. Responsibilities require the employee to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds repetitively, and navigate challenging physical spaces in which equipment is located. The position requires manual dexterity; balance; standing, walking and sitting for long periods of time. Must have ability to navigate complex inventory, use technology to read instructions and enter information. Use excellent planning, organizational and communication skills, extreme attention to detail. Knowledge of Microsoft products and other software.
Mail resume to email@example.com
Our office is near Central Expressway and LBJ.
- First ring responder providing efficient, courteous telephone customer service to Choristers Guild members, dealers and customers calling with membership inquiries, orders, registrations, questions, etc.
- Works with the shipping department to insure that all emailed and faxed orders and inquiries are addressed in a timely fashion
- Creates CDs and DVDs as needed for orders or inventory and creates musical kits requiring CDs
- Work with the shipping manager, editors, marketing director and permissions administrator to insure all new products are entered into MemberMax properly
- Manages donation software entries and list management, creates mailings
- Oversees preparation of sales exhibits at conferences and conventions, and inventory for conferences.
Copyrights and Permissions Administration
- Process requests for mechanical recordings, publications and materials including POP music and Chorister articles, congregational copies, CD duplication, artwork use, printed text in bulletins, overhead transparencies and permissions to other publishers
- Post licensing payments to accounts
- Process royalty and distribution payments
- Process publication contracts
- Maintain files supporting all publication projects
- Maintain databases for Composers
- Maintain all royalty, composer and permissions information in FoxPro database
- Set up conference registrations in MemberMax database
- Process registrations for Choristers Guild Conferences and Webinars
- Provide communication services to registrants with questions
- Provide reports to conference coordinators
College and Institute Scholarship Administration
- Administration of all Scholarship correspondence with applicants and Scholarship committee
- Maintain Formsite database for applications and reference letters
- Process general billing as needed
- Model a positive team attitude in adapting to the needs of the organization by prioritizing new tasks as daily needs arise and as assigned by the executive director
- Help office staff achieve maximum productivity and helping with office and order fulfillment needs
- Monitor office projects to assure deadlines are met
- Receive and move boxes of music as they arrive from printer with shipping department
- Assistance in shipping as needed
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities to be performed. It should be noted that employees may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.