Giving the gift of a Choristers Guild membership is a wonderful way to encourage a new director of children's choirs, introduce a student to the benefits and resources available from Choristers Guild, or to say thank you to a special director who has touched your life.
To give a gift membership, please follow these steps:
1) If you are logged in on the website, log out of your Choristers Guild member account.
2) Using the Membership navigation tab, select Join/Renew Online.
- Select "Individual Membership", then choose New Customers "Click here to join" on the right side of the page.
- Select the type of membership you would like to give and proceed to the payment screen.
- Enter the recipient's information as prompted.
- Under "Billing Option" select "Other Person", then indicate whether you would like to pay with your card or be billed for the order.
- On the following screen, you will enter your name and billing address to pay for the gift membership on your recipient's behalf.
- Submit your order and your gift membership will be processed shortly.
3) So that we may notify your recipient that you have given them a gift membership, once you have completed the steps above, please click this link to submit an email Gift Membership Information Form.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact email@example.com or call us at 1-800-CHORISTER.